Mittwoch, 18. Dezember 2013

Lord of the Rings print - "Witch King and the Fell Beast"

Hey everyone,

I know it's been a while since I have posted new stuff!
Yesterday a new print of mine got finally released that I did about a year ago.
When working with officially licensed characters as this one the time between completion of the art and the actual manufacture of the screenprint can take a loooooong time.
One of the reasons is the art has to be approved by the license holder/ the film studio etc before you can use it.
But after what feels like a million years ( I am impatient ) I got the news that it is finally released.
I hope you like the final product;)
“Witch King and Fell Beast” is a 24″ x 36″ screenprint, has an edition of 180, and will cost $45.
The variant has an edition of 85 and will cost $65.
available from Mondo here:
Mondotees.com.







1 Kommentar:

  1. Situs Judi Slot Online Terpercaya, Judi Bola, Poker Online
    JUDI BOLA. Situs 하남 출장안마 Judi 통영 출장안마 Bola Online. Permainan slot Online 영주 출장샵 terbaik. Tersedia 고양 출장샵 permainan judi slot online dan 강릉 출장안마 judi bola online di Asia.

    AntwortenLöschen